An outing on a summers day just isn’t complete without a scoop of ice cream (or two!). This can be a bit tricky for little ones with food intolerances – particularly those allergic to dairy. Roho Bure in Leederville is the perfect spot to find creamy, but 100% dairy free ice cream. It is also vegan, gluten free and sugar free.
So many of their flavours sound delicious. The flavours change regularly, but you’ll find matcha mint choc chip, cashew cream honeycomb, coconut vanilla and more.
Regular cones are available, as well as gluten free charcoal cones. And if your kids are too messy for a cone – cups are available too! As well as ice cream, Roho Bure also offers ice cream cookie sandwiches! And these are a REAL treat, as they are also gluten free.
Little Chef finally settled on taste bud tempting scoop of hazelnut chocolate ice cream and devoured it in minutes.
I chose two scoops… since it was years since I’d enjoyed ice cream from a cone (yay for GF cones!). I picked strawberry milkshake and my favourite watermelon, hibiscus and lime – totally scrumptious!
The little spot is found just off the bustling Oxford Street, you’ll spot the hot pink feature wall! There are a few tables and chairs inside and out, if like me, you like to linger a moment to enjoy.
Find Roho Bure at 226 Carr Place, Leederville.
Discover more kid friendly cafes in Perth here.
- Road Trip to Albany and Denmark - September 16, 2021
- Best Restaurants for Kids in Perth City - September 9, 2021
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 2, 2021
- B Lucky & Sons, Perth CBD - August 30, 2021
- Planet Royale, Northbridge - August 25, 2021
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - August 18, 2021
- 50 Ideas for Father’s Day in Perth - August 12, 2021
- The Best Fish and Chips in Perth - August 2, 2021
- Online Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - August 1, 2021
- Great British Chippy, Currambine - July 31, 2021