An outing on a summers day just isn’t complete without a scoop of ice cream (or two!). This can be a bit tricky for little ones with food intolerances – particularly those allergic to dairy. Roho Bure in Leederville is the perfect spot to find creamy, but 100% dairy free ice cream. It is also vegan, gluten free and sugar free.
So many of their flavours sound delicious. The flavours change regularly, but you’ll find matcha mint choc chip, cashew cream honeycomb, coconut vanilla and more.
Regular cones are available, as well as gluten free charcoal cones. And if your kids are too messy for a cone – cups are available too! As well as ice cream, Roho Bure also offers ice cream cookie sandwiches! And these are a REAL treat, as they are also gluten free.
Little Chef finally settled on taste bud tempting scoop of hazelnut chocolate ice cream and devoured it in minutes.
I chose two scoops… since it was years since I’d enjoyed ice cream from a cone (yay for GF cones!). I picked strawberry milkshake and my favourite watermelon, hibiscus and lime – totally scrumptious!
The little spot is found just off the bustling Oxford Street, you’ll spot the hot pink feature wall! There are a few tables and chairs inside and out, if like me, you like to linger a moment to enjoy.
Find Roho Bure at 226 Carr Place, Leederville.
Discover more kid friendly cafes in Perth here.
- The Ultimate guide to Swap Meets in Perth - August 18, 2022
- Top Places for Cheap Groceries in Perth - August 18, 2022
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - August 18, 2022
- Cool Kid-Friendly Restaurants in Perth - August 15, 2022
- Kids Painting Classes in Perth - August 10, 2022
- Westfield Whitford City Restaurants - August 3, 2022
- Mountain Bike Trails in Perth - July 31, 2022
- Top 10 Fishing Spots for Kids in Perth - July 24, 2022
- Pump Tracks in Perth - July 20, 2022
- Taco Bell, Midland - July 15, 2022