We may have to wait a few more months before we can venture out to pick our own strawberries again but in the meantime, you can go and pick your own apples!
Two Apple orchards in Pickering Brook are allowing to pick your own apples this season.
The first is Valley Fresh Produce located at 50 McCorkill Road in Pickering Brook is allowing you to go and pick your own apples every Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm until 19th June.
Available to pick are Pink Lady, Sundowner, Fuji and Granny Smiths. Prices to pick are $3kg or $25 for a whole box – that’s a lot of apples!
Don’t forget to take along cash as there are no EFTPOS facilities available.
Also available to buy are Persimmon ($3.50kg), Red and green chillies ($8 kg) and habanero Chillies ($10kg).
For more information visit the Ballato Fresh Facebook page
The second orchard is The Fruit Corner located at 1 Bracken Road, Pickering Brook. The Fruit Corner is open 7 days a week 9am – 4pm.
Prices for picking are as follows:
Granny Smith Apples – $1 per kg
Pink Lady Apples – $2 per kg
Chillies – 5 for $1 or $10 per kg.
You need to take along your own bags or boxes and once again there are no EFTPOS facilities available so don’t forget to take cash.
For more information visit their facebook page – The Fruit Corner
Find more places to pick fruit in Perth
- WA Museum Boola Bardip, Perth - November 23, 2020
- Santa Perth – list of the best places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 11, 2020
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - November 9, 2020
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids - November 4, 2020
- Meelup Farmhouse - November 4, 2020
- Maison Saint Honore, Swan Valley - November 3, 2020
- Eagle Falls Spur, Wanneroo - October 23, 2020
- Aloft Perth Review - October 15, 2020
- Kids Halloween Party Food - October 14, 2020
- PowerPlay Perth, Joondalup - September 29, 2020