What’s on in Perth today?
Find City of Perth Events, local community events, free and low-cost events for families with kids of all ages. You find listed – family shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, Perth City events, even events at your local library. Be the first to know what’s on in Perth and never hear the words “I’m bored” again!
Event Listings – If your event is free and you’re not paying to advertise anywhere else you can upload your event here. (Events need to be admin approved before they appear in the Events Calendar). To enquire about our event promotion packages email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Tuning into Kids
July 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until August 18, 2021
Cockburn Parenting Service invites you to a four week parenting group commencing Wednesday 28 July to Wednesday 18 August 2021.
This is a free parenting group to strengthen your emotional coaching skills to recognise, understand and manage your child’s emotions during difficult times.
This course is most relevant to parents/carers of children 4-12 years.
It will help to:
- Understand the relationship between children’s emotions and behaviours
- Support children to understand strong emotions and deal with conflict
- Use children’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching
- Assist children to verbally label and manage their emotions
- Develop skills to assist children in problem solving.
No Creche available
For more information please contact Cockburn Parenting Services on 08 9411 3855.