What's on in Perth today, find City of Perth Events, local community events, free and cheap events for families with kids of all ages. You'll find listed family shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, City of Perth events, even events at your local library. You'll never be bored again and you'll be the first to know what's on in Perth!
IF YOUR EVENT IS FREE AND YOU'RE NOT PAYING TO ADVERTISE ANYWHERE ELSE YOU CAN: ADD YOUR OWN EVENT HERE
Stayin Wild Challenge
September 7 @ 8:00 am - October 4 @ 5:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 8:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until December 31, 2020
Because you are born to be wild! The Stayin’ Wild Challenge is a four-week wellbeing program designed to help you feel fit, fabulous and connected in a time of physical distancing. Plus, by fundraising for Beyond Blue, you’ll be helping all Australians achieve their best possible mental health.
The Stayin’ Wild Challenge is run by Wild Women On Top and is more than a walking program. It’s a scientifically formulated, heart-centred challenge with a single vision: to help you soar beyond your wildest dreams. The challenge is designed to inspire and motivate friends to walk 10,000 steps every day for mental and physical health and wellbeing while raising funds for Beyond Blue. A new challenge starts every month and can be done anywhere, inside or out, any time, day or night.
– It’s only $25pp and until September your first buddy goes free!
– You can then invite more people to join your team and do the challenge together.
– Fundraise or donate as much as you can afford to Beyond Blue.
– Walk 10,000 steps a day for 28 days to improve your fitness and feel awesome!
– Fall in love with stairs, lifting and agility if you fancy some extra fun, and there’s an exclusive Facebook group for coaching tips and community support.
Challenge yourself and spread the word! Find out more about Stayin’ Wild at: www.stayinwild.com