What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Skillz | Midland | FREE After School Program
August 7, 2023 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
SKILLZ is a workshop designed to assist young people in identifying their emotions and strengthening their emotional wellbeing by building on their strengths and developing coping strategies.
7-11 years old
Join us for an interactive workshop focused on developing essential skills and coping strategies to navigate the daily challenges of life.
- Foster the ability to talk in public.
- Encourage accurate and appropriate self-expression.
- Teach and practice communication skills.
- Fostering the building of relationships.
- Promoting self-awareness and ability to express feelings.
Snacks will be provided.
Booking a ticket does not mean your space is secured – one of the HelpingMinds Team will be in touch to advise if your child has secured a spot.
- All young people wishing to access HelpingMinds Programs require a current Intake Assessment and consent form (within 6 months) undertaken with the Parent/Guardian. Please email email@example.com and our Customer Service team can book this in. This is required to be completed prior to acceptance to any services.
- A signed consent form is required to access all HelpingMinds services and waiver form, where required, will need to be signed by the parent/Guardian prior to acceptance into this program.
- This program is available to young people who are impacted by a family member or friend living with mental-ill health or is at risk of developing mental-ill health. Eligibility criteria applies.
- Limited spaces available, please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note booking a ticket does not secure your child/young person’s spot on the program. A member of our team will be in touch to confirm acceptance shortly.
- To ensure all young people get the opportunity to participate in our programs, please only enrol your child in a maximum of 2 workshops per holiday period.