What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
Relationship Self-Care: Nurturing a balanced and respectful life together.
December 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Unlock the Power of Healthy Relationships!
Join us in a safe and supportive space where you will explore about Relationship Self-Care and why it is important to experience healthy relationships in our life.
Through insightful discussions and interactive activities, we will empower you to identify healthy and unhealthy relationships and ensure personal safety in your relationships.
🌟 What You’ll Learn:
- Importance of Relationship Self-Care.
- Different strategies to practice self-care in relationship.
- Maintaining healthy communication and boundaries in relationships.
- Identifying signs of healthy and unhealthy relationships.
- Safety and support for women and children.
- Supporting a friend experiencing abuse in relationship.
🌱 Workshop Benefits:
- Establish a supportive network.
- Empower yourself for healthier relationships.
- Experience the power of Relationship Self-Care.
- Recognise red flags to avoid an unhealthy relationship.
- Empower yourself with important information.
- Play your part to make the community safe.
- Self-awareness through reflecting on your relationships.
Don’t miss this opportunity to reflect on your relationships and build safety for your family.
📌Reserve your spot now and invest in your personal growth!
A workshop delivered by Rajni Mehta – Community Engagement Liaison, Naala Djookan Healing Centre, https://naaladjookanhealingcentre.com.au/
Rajni is passionate about working with people to empower them through knowledge and create lasting safety for families – especially women and children.