What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
RAC Bike Basics Workshops
September 3, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Keen to improve your bike riding skills and knowledge? Join one of RAC’s Bike Basics workshops in your local neighbourhood and revolutionise your commute, life, health and wellbeing. Our industry experts, People on Bicycles will cover a range of topics listed below:
- Brush up on your bike skills
- Learn safe riding habits
- Boost your confidence and knowledge about bike
- Enjoy a safe social ride around your suburb lead by the instructor
What you need to know:
- No cost
- Suitable for all ages (participants must be able to ride a 6km round trip or younger riders must be patience to sit in a bike seat on their family’s bicycle).
- Please bring water and enclosed shoes.
- You are encouraged to bring your own helmet and bike or you can request to borrow from the workshop provider. You will be asked for this information in your booking registration.
- To register for this workshop you must be able to ride a bike (including without training wheels). If you have no riding experience, please register for a learn to ride workshop.
Where to find us?
Mirrabooka Community Hub- There is ample parking and participants can park in the community centre car park.
*Please be advised these workshops may be subject to change due to the weather conditions*
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
People on Bicycles may contact you prior to the workshop to confirm equipment required.