What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
RAC Bike Basics Workshop- Learn to Ride Children
December 3 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
About this event
Engage your children in a two-hour workshop where they can learn how to ride a bike for the first time, acquire new skills, and gain confidence in handling a bike. Our industry experts, People on Bicycles will cover a range of topics listed below:
- Encouraging toddlers, small children to start balancing and learning to ride.
- Getting children and teenagers to ride and be competent and confident at navigating low traffic environments safely.
- Learning what a safe bike looks and feels like.
What you need to know
- No cost
- Suitable for children 3 years and over
- Please bring water and enclosed shoes.
- Bicycles and helmets will be provided. Please provide us with further information in your booking registration.
Where to find us?
Harvest Lakes Community Centre, 62 Aurora Drive, Atwell
*Please be advised these workshops may be subject to change due to the weather conditions*
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please ensure each attendee’s details are included in the registration. People on Bicycles may contact you prior to the workshop to confirm equipment required.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by parent or nominated guardian.
- Children 15 and over a parent or nominated guardian needs to sign in the child at start of event and acknowledged the People on Bicycles disclaimer and waiver.