What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Modern Cloth Nappy Troubleshooting Workshop
February 19 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Join sustainability and waste-reducing expert Nabilla Antipas for a workshop on troubleshooting modern cloth nappies.
Nabilla has been presenting community sustainability education workshops for 12 years on a range of topics including reducing waste, living plastic free and more.
Topics covered will include:
• What to do when things aren’t working as you’d like
• Advice on how to get back on track
• Demonstration on fitting nappies
Participants are welcome to bring in their own nappies.
• Attendees will be required to practice appropriate physical distancing for the duration of the event.
• Do not attend if you have any flu-like symptoms.