What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Mindfulness Matters Rockingham | Rockingham | School Holiday Program (8-12)
October 2, 2023 @ 9:30 am - October 3, 2023 @ 3:00 pm
Join us for an exciting Mindfulness Matters program, designed specifically for children aged 8-12 years! This program is all about exploring mindfulness and emotions in a supportive and safe environment.
On Day 1, we have a range of engaging activities planned, including crafts, games, and social activities.
On Day 2, get ready for an unforgettable excursion to Laser Blaze, followed by a movie in the afternoon at United Cinemas. It’s the perfect opportunity for participants to bond, have fun, and create lasting memories.
Monday 2 October | 9:30am – 3:00pm
Tuesday 3 October | 9:45am – 3:00pm
Attendees are required to attend both days.
Day 1 – Gary Holland Community Centre19 Kent Street, Rockingham
Day 2 – Laser Blaze,13 Sunlight Dr, Port Kennedy and United Cinemas. *
*Day 2 parents to drop off and pick up at Laser Blaze,13 Sunlight Dr, Port Kennedy
Youth aged 8 to 12 who has a family member or a friend living with a mental health challenge or is at risk of developing a mental health challenge themselves.
Please bring hat, sun cream, water bottle and enclosed shoes. Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Register to express interest.
Please be aware that selecting a ticket does not guarantee a spot at this event; it serves as an expression of your interest. Our team will promptly contact you to assess your eligibility and will advise if a space has been allocated.
Want to know more or have some questions or having trouble registering?
You can either
• email firstname.lastname@example.org
• or call 9427 7100 and ask for CYFS Administration
- If your child has not received support from HelpingMinds before (or within the last 6 months) a phone interview will need to take place with the parent/guardian
- A consent form will need to be signed by both parents.
- If children require medication throughout the day, they will be required to self-administer this.
- External support workers are not allowed at the workshop.
- Children require adequate independent coping skills to be able to deal with group situations.
- Your child must either have a family member or a friend living with mental health challenge or is at risk of developing mental health challenge themselves.
- All our workshops have a maximum capacity to ensure our counsellors can provide adequate professional support for all children attending.
- To give everyone in the community a fair chance, each child can enrol in a maximum of two workshops.
For Office Use Only: MarBrief1281