What's on in Perth today?
Find City of Perth Events, local community events, free and low-cost events for families with kids of all ages. You find listed – family shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, Perth City events, even events at your local library. Be the first to know what's on in Perth and never hear the words “I'm bored” again!
If you are looking for fun things to do this Christmas visit our Christmas in Perth page.
Event Listings – If your event is free and you're not paying to advertise anywhere else you can upload your event here. (Events need to be admin approved before they appear in the Events Calendar). To enquire about our event promotion packages email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Get the Facts: Stay On Your Feet
January 14 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Stay On Your Feet® is WA’s falls prevention program for older adults living in the community. Stay On Your Feet® aims to reduce falls and fall related injuries among older adults living in the community and encourage confidence in independent living.
The Move Improve Remove presentation includes:
- Falls statistics and information on why people may fall.
- Move Your Body, focusing on balance and strength.
- Improve Your Health, which focuses on medications, nutrition and healthy eating and keeping a healthy mind.
- Remove Hazards, including home safety and hazards in and around the home, wearing safe footwear and checking eyesight.
- Tips and changes that can be made to prevent falls from happening.
- Who can help you prevent having a fall.
Free information packs and resources are provided for all attendees.
Get the Facts is a free series for adults presented by South Perth Libraries. Get up to date information on a range of current topics in these sessions. Presenters will range from community groups, not for profit organisations and education bodies whose role is to provide information and education to the broader community.