What’s on in Perth today?
Find City of Perth Events, local community events, free and low-cost events for families with kids of all ages. You find listed – family shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, Perth City events, even events at your local library. Be the first to know what’s on in Perth and never hear the words “I’m bored” again!
Event Listings – If your event is free and you’re not paying to advertise anywhere else you can upload your event here. (Events need to be admin approved before they appear in the Events Calendar). To enquire about our event promotion packages email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Friday Morning Park Play
June 11 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
When: Friday 11 June, 9.30am – 11.30am
Come along and meet other local families! Bring the kids and join in the fun with sensory play, big games, sports equipment and more.
Suitable for families with young children. Be sure to dress for the weather and bring a drink and snacks.
Covid safety protocols
- All equipment will be cleaned before and after each session.
- All participants will be required to sanitise their hands before using equipment. Hand wash and sanitsers will be available.
- Please observe physical distancing protocols at all times.
- Please do not attend Park Play if anyone in your family has flu-like symptoms.
- To ensure the health and wellbeing of families and staff, limits may apply to the number of participants allowed in a building. In the event that maximum numbers are reached, you may be asked to wait outside until a family leaves the building.Co