What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Picnic in the Valley
September 3, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 3 September 2023
11am-2pm & 3pm-6pm
At our back lawn area
Main Ticket: $149 (2 adults, 2 kids) excluding booking fee
Single Adult: $50 (11+ years) excluding booking fee
Single Child: $30 (4-10 years) excluding booking fee
Free for kids under 4
🎢 Picnic-style event for the whole family
🧺 Picnic-pack & rug included
🎶 Live entertainment
🎨 Face Painting
FATHER’S DAY PICNIC IN THE VALLEY
Treat dad to a Picnic in the Valley this Father’s Day at our place!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the lush surroundings of the Swan Valley and the feast to come. We’re pulling out all the stops we know Dad and the whole fam are going to love.
We’ll provide you with a Father’s Day Picnic Pack filled with all the good stuff.
The main ticket is suitable for 2 Adults and 2 Children. If you have more family members wanting to join in on the fun, then you can add them at the checkout!
We’ll supply a picnic rug, live music entertainment, face painting and bubbles for the kids, and a spot on our private lawn area for you. We’ve got it all covered so you don’t have to sweat the small stuff!
You have the option to purchase hot food items from out Outdoor Kitchen. There will also be a bar set up on the day for Mum and Dad to purchase extra drinks!
Limited capacity available, so be sure to secure your booking asap!
The main ticket includes a cold picnic pack for 2 adults and 2 children.
You can purchase more hot food items at our outdoor kitchen. You can also purchase drinks at our outdoor bar. We recommend bringing your own picnic rug and comfy low chair as we only have a limited number of rugs available.
All event bookings need to be placed through Eventbrite
· After your session time (11am-2pm or 3pm-6pm), you will be required to vacate the area
· This is an outdoor event. This event will not go ahead in inclement weather
· Picnic setup is included. However, it is advised to bring your own event chairs and picnic rugs
· No refunds (unless the event has been cancelled by us e.g. due to inclement weather). Full refunds will be given if we have to cancel the event
· If your party is greater than 2 adults and 2 children (which are included in 1 main ticket), please ensure to purchase additional tickets at the Eventbrite checkout
· No changes are permitted to the picnic packs
· Please ensure to inform us of any dietary requests (reply to the Eventbrite order confirmation email)
· No external food or beverages permitted
· No pets allowed