What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Lunch Cruise
September 3, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Celebrate Dad this year on board our fun Father’s Day Lunch Cruise!
Show Dad how much he means to you and spoil him with a delicious lunch cruise on the beautiful Swan River this Father’s Day.
Celebrate the father figure in your life with a country-themed cruise on the Swan River. Enjoy a scenic cruise, onboard entertainment, a Southern style buffet lunch and put Dad in the draw for some great prizes! The kids win too, with a prize for the best dressed country outfit.
Take in the wonderful sights that can only be viewed from the Swan
River as you cruise through the calm waters. Cruise downstream towards Fremantle, pass views of the beautifully restored Swan Brewery and Elizabeth Quay. On board, you will be treated to a delicious buffet lunch, including a wide range of hot and cold dishes.
Father’s Day Lunch Cruise Features
- Buffet lunch of southern favourites including BBQ pork ribs, slow-cooked beef brisket, Buffalo hot wings and corn on the cob
- Delicious southern-style desserts including pecan pie, choc chip waffles and peanut butter cups
- 2.5 hour scenic river cruise along the Swan River
- A complimentary beer or wine for Dad
- Country music entertainment
- Great prizes for Dad and the kids