What’s on in Perth today?
Find City of Perth Events, local community events, free and low-cost events for families with kids of all ages. You find listed – family shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, Perth City events, even events at your local library. Be the first to know what’s on in Perth and never hear the words “I’m bored” again!
Event Listings – If your event is free and you’re not paying to advertise anywhere else you can upload your event here. (Events need to be admin approved before they appear in the Events Calendar). To enquire about our event promotion packages email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
November 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This is an interactive presentation where individuals and groups can talk about the issue of domestic violence and what they can do to help make a difference.
Participants will be able to:
• Identify the different signs and forms of abuse that constitute domestic and family violence
• Familiarise yourself with the Cycle of Violence and Duluth Wheels – power and control, equality and empowerment
• Reflect on and share what you can do if you know someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence
• Have an opportunity to network with other individuals
• Receive tools and references for domestic and family violence support and referrals
Please note: Limited places available. Light refreshments supplied. Preference will be given to residents, clubs and community groups located within the City of Bayswater.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
- In line with the State Government’s requirements the use of Safe WA, QR codes will be available at the City Civic Centre or sign in on the register.
- A contact register attendees will be maintained on the day.
- Please keep a safe physical distance of 1.5 metres from others, where possible.
- Please do not attend if you are unwell with cold or flu like symptoms or have been in close contact with some who has COVID-19.
- Please follow any other instructions from City of Bayswater staff on the day .
The City of Bayswater is committed to supporting positive mental health and wellbeing within the community, and is partnered with Mentally Healthy WA to promote the Act Belong Commit health campaign.