What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Djilba (Spring) – A Moment in Time
October 27, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Presented by Floeur Alder and Virginia Ward.
Djilba (Spring) A Moment in Time by dancer/choreographer Floeur Alder and sculptor/writer Virginia Ward, is the evolution of their creative journey through country during one of the six Noongar seasons of the Traditional owners of the south west of Australia. The season is Djilba and means transition and emergence. Floeur expresses through dance and Virginia with words and images.
Tickets are not required for this free event.
Djilba (Spring) – A Moment in Time is rated G
This event is part of the City of Belmont’s The Imaginarium. To book your free tickets to a range of live performances including music, burlesque, drag, comedy and more, visit the City’s Imaginarium events page.
- The Imaginarium is a licensed venue. Anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be requested at entry.
- Companion tickets are available to those with a valid Companion card free of charge. Please email email@example.com for the discount code.
- Entry to the festival, bar and food truck area is free.
- This event is wheelchair accessible. However, as this event will be held at Faulkner Park, please note that the grass may be wet or soft following rain.
- For the latest about your community, follow the City of Belmont on Facebook, Instagram and sign up for our e-newsletter.