What’s on in Perth today?
Find City of Perth Events, local community events, free and low-cost events for families with kids of all ages. You find listed – family shows, free events in Perth, local community events, fairs, farmers markets, Perth City events, even events at your local library. Be the first to know what’s on in Perth and never hear the words “I’m bored” again!
Event Listings – If your event is free and you’re not paying to advertise anywhere else you can upload your event here. (Events need to be admin approved before they appear in the Events Calendar). To enquire about our event promotion packages email firstname.lastname@example.org
BRINGING UP GREAT KIDS
August 31 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until September 14, 2022
• the origins of parenting styles and how it can be more effective
• identifying and communicating important messages to children
• overcoming some of the obstacles getting in the way of being the kind of parent you want to be
• understanding the meaning of children’s behaviour and;
• discovering ways for parents to take care of themselves and find support.
Participants must be able to attend all sessions. Registration is essential.
Phone: 08 9290 6827
Bookings essential. Limited places available at ‘The RISE” for a minimal fee. Please enrol at www.bayswaterrecreation.com.au/the-rise-creche and follow the booking instructions.
Online bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance. Phone: 9208 2414 during Crèche hours