What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Bilingual Storytime for school ages (5-10) – Cantonese at Riverton Library
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Join volunteers Gladys and Cecilia in a session incorporating Cantonese and English. All language abilities are welcome
* A session for school-age children to learn Cantonese through story and handwriting. All are welcome
* Bilingual Storytime is a session presented by our volunteers delivering in English and another language. It includes storytelling, grou activities and handwriting exercise
* Aimed at children aged 5-10 with basic Cantonese proficiency
- Eventbrite bookings essential
- We ask guardians to remain with children under the age of 8 in activity areas for the duration of events.
- Children under the age of 13 years must be supervised by a guardian at all times while in a City of Canning Library (siblings 16 years + are deemed suitable to supervise)
- Eventbrite bookings are essential and all attendees must have a ticket.