What’s on in Perth today?
Discover a variety of events in Perth for families with kids of all ages, including free and low-cost options. From family shows to farmers markets, local community events to Perth City events, and even events at your local library – find everything you need to keep your family entertained and never hear the dreaded words “I’m bored” again!
To enquire about our event advertising starting from $99+GST
- This event has passed.
Becoming a Mumpreneur
May 6, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join popular career coach and author, Alison Bannister, for an exciting workshop aimed at first time female business owners and ‘Mumpreneurs’
Facilitated by WA’s Gold Award Winning ‘AusMumpreneur for B2B 2021
This fun, informative and vibrant presentation provides tips & tricks to help save participants time, energy and money – plus it aims to increase productivity levels and success!
- An overview of what you need to succeed regarding business development skills.
- Useful links and information to access free help and guidance in those early stages.
- Digital marketing ideas to help promote your business.
- Insights into the purpose of goal setting with weekly, quarterly & annual KPI’s, and action plans.
- Productivity planning with the tools needed to keep you focused and on track.
- Lots of practical ideas to build your business and keep it on track!
Please note that places are limited so register today.
For more information on Alison Bannister please visit HERE