Ootong & Lincoln is a quirky café based in South Fremantle. It is open 7 days a week from 6.30am – 5pm for breakfast and lunch. They make everything on premises, using local organic ingredients including preserving their own jam.
The décor is retro shabby chic with mismatched chairs, exposed brickwork and tricycles arranged on a ledge above the windows.
The café caters well for large groups and families. For kids there is a small play area with a selection of toys and a child sized table and chairs.
There is a small menu accompanied by a range of daily specials, sandwiches and salads on display in the chiller cabinet.
I very much enjoyed Char Siew Pork Burger, Pork Shoulder, pickled veg, egg, hoisin, and mayo.
I couldn’t resist trying the Lychee Slushy which was a cocktail of lychees, watermelon, mint and ice. It was divine!
The kids menu is limited with 2 choices on the breakfast menu, Egg and toast or ham and cheese toastie. Our kids opted to share a ham and cheese toastie between them, which they enjoyed.
- Monet in Paris at Crown Perth - November 15, 2023
- Best Teacher Gifts - November 15, 2023
- How to Help an Ageing Loved One Find the Perfect Living Accommodation - November 14, 2023
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids 2023 - November 12, 2023
- Santa Perth – List of the Best Places to get Santa Pictures Perth - November 8, 2023
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 3, 2023
- The Canning Show - November 2, 2023
- Tokyo Treat Subscription Box Review - October 11, 2023
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - September 29, 2023
- Kien Strawberry Farm - September 21, 2023