Out in the Swan Valley is this gorgeous little hideaway, Oggies Ice Cream Cafe.
Oggies Ice Cream Cafe is set in a fully enclosed fenced area with play frame, swings, toys and a cubby house.
The play equipment is probably in need of some love and repair but essentially it all works and our kids had great fun.
The play area is fenced but the main gates are kept open from the main car park which is on the main road. Saying that it’s such a big open space that would easily see any child bolting for the car park.
Our kids loved playing on the tandem swing and play frame.Now to the exciting part… Ice Cream! Lots of different flavours and options you’d expect from an Ice Cream Cafe.
Oh and lots of lollies as well – very tempting to grab a bag or two.The kids Ice Creams came with a cone holder which catches all the drips, great for my two who took ages to eat theirs.Lots of treats for adults as well with plenty of options on the menu for lunch and morning/afternoon tea and plenty of chairs and tables. Even super heroes love ice cream!
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018