A trip to a coastal town just isn’t complete without some locally caught fish n chips! Nino’s, found at Dolphin Quay, is in a beautiful spot overlooking Mandurah Marina.
We’ve been to Nino’s a couple of times over the years and we like to sit out on the huge deck on the water. This time it was raining, but there’s still plenty of seating inside too.
Chef and Little Chef both ate traditional battered fish and chips, which smelled amazing and the chips were piping hot and delicious.
I opted for grilled fish and salad. My grilled fish was so fresh and very tasty. The salad was crisp and fresh too and came with a packet of dressing. I almost didn’t miss the batter. Good to see that they have gluten free options though.
For kids, there’s a menu just for them, highchairs and baby change facilities too. On the kids menu there’s four choices and there’s an icy pole or lollypop too (good for bargaining with little ones to eat all their dinner I think!).
As well as fish n chips, there are other options for non-seafood lovers and coffee and cake too. If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets are right next door. There’s also a kiddie beach and playground nearby.
There’s plenty of parking around and Dolphin Quay is also a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge from the Mandurah boardwalk.
Find Nino’s at Dolphin Quay, 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah
Find more family-friendly restaurants
Find more things to do in Mandurah
- Cafes with Healthy Kids Menus in Perth - October 22, 2020
- Best Cafes in Perth for a Coffee in the Park - October 22, 2020
- The Best Family Friendly Restaurants in Fremantle - October 17, 2020
- Best Cafes for Mum’s Groups in Perth – South & Perth Hills - October 13, 2020
- 10 Things to do with Kids in Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Museum of Geraldton - October 12, 2020
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - October 5, 2020
- Zip Line Courses in Perth and WA - September 24, 2020
- The Kiosk Fremantle - September 22, 2020
- Sistas Burns Beach - September 14, 2020