Naturaliste Reptile Park – Reptiles are not as cuddly as the farm animals but our boys love reptiles so we thought to visit the Reptile Park while on holiday in the south. As you enter the premises the friendly staff collects the payment and welcomes you with a brief explanation about the Reptiles.
All the Reptiles at Naturaliste Reptile Park are kept at the premises are native of Western Australia.
Although small, the Naturaliste Reptile Park is home to a large number of reptiles expecially snakes; amongst them are Tiger snakes, Dugites, Adders and several Pythons including Pyra a beautiful female Python we all had the chance to hold. I know many of you will cringe at the thought of holding a snake but they truly are beautiful, graceful animals so I highly recommend everyone to give it go.
Beside snakes there are also various lizards, ‘Dragons’, frogs, turtles, and “Doug” the salt water Crocodile.
There is also a small outside sections with few Bobtails and lizards.
Our boys asked to take Pyra home instead we convinced them to choose a toy snake and a toy crocodile from the shop! 😉
The Park is very small in fact it can be visited within 30 minutes.
Naturaliste Reptile Park is located at 10 Wildwood Road, Carbunup River. You can find out more information by visiting their website www.naturalistereptilepark.com.au
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016