MOSMANS HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN
Mosmans (formally known Meads before it changed owners) is in a lovely setting, built out over the river in Mosman Park. It is a great place to take overseas or interstate visitors, date night or a special occasion with the children.Mosmans has a great kids menu. It is the only menu I have come across so far which has a mini seafood platter for children. It is a set menu so you pay for a main, dessert and a drink and was fantastic value for what you get.
Our children are quite big eaters but they couldn’t finish it all and were really hungry when we arrived. We tried some of the squid and the fish was really good.
The main menu looked amazing and we decided to go for the seafood platter as well. It was all very fresh and tasted great.
I was too full for a dessert but my husband had an afrogato coffee with a shot of Frangelico and the children had the ice cream from the childrens set menu.We really enjoyed our lunch at Mosmans and would definitely return. The views from the restaurant are beautiful and the children also enjoyed looking out for jelly fish floating past. The layout makes the most of the location and there are windows everywhere so you get a nice view from pretty much all of the restaurant.A short walk (only a couple of minutes) takes you along the river to Keanes Point playground next to the river. This is a great place to take the kids for a run around either before or after your meal.
- Cullen Winery, Margaret River - February 18, 2018
- Royal Life Saving Australia Review - May 24, 2017
- Brewhouse Margaret River - March 30, 2016
- Odyssea Beach Cafe, City Beach - March 23, 2016
- Eagle Rock Spur Steak & Grill, Currambine – CLOSED - January 7, 2016
- Bold Park Aquatic Centre, City Beach - December 2, 2015
- The Margaret River Chocolate Factory & Cafe, Margaret River - April 28, 2015
- Margaret River Farmers’ Market, Margaret River - April 8, 2015
- Rochelle Adonis High Tea, Highgate - April 4, 2015
- Cambridge International Food Forum, Wembley - April 4, 2015