Monster Jam Perth – If you follow the U.S. Monster Jam on TV you’ll know that these Monster Trucks mean business! This was our 2nd year attending and again it was a huge hit with our family. With every piece of Monster Jam merchandise possible available before and after the show it’s easy to spend a small fortune decking out the kids. But it’s easy to see why they get right into it in America. With the first rumble of the monster trucks entering the stadium it creates a huge buzz of excitement for everyone in the crowd. Word of warning – it is LOUD! We gave our 5 year old son ear muffs to reduce the sound of the engines roaring, loud music & commentators giving feedback and interacting with the crowd. I loved the sound personally but anyone sensitive to sound might not enjoy it. The monster trucks themselves were very impressive standing at 3.5m tall and can generate 2000hp! They can travel up to 160km/h and jump as high as 38m! And they don’t hold back let me tell ya!
There were 3 different competitions, the timed racing laps, wheelie competition and my personal favourite Freestyle! All deliver top speed, big jumps, spills & crashes. The lower tiers at the stadium was empty for safety reasons which meant we felt completely safe where we were seated still with a great view of the show.
Majority of those that attended this session were families, and I found the staff were polite & helpful and the Domain stadium easy to navigate around and find our seating. There were plenty of food places and the toilets were easily accessible.
The 2pm sessional has the optional extra if paying for “Party in the Pits” before the show where you can see the trucks & their drivers up close and personal, get autographs & photos with the stars of the show.
Whilst I left my 3 year old son at home this time around we will be sure to come back next year if they return, this time with both our boys in tow.
Prices for tickets varied we paid:
Adults $84.00 each
Junior 2 – 12 yrs $64.00 each
They also had an evening session at 7.30pm.
- City of Perth Winter School Holiday Activities - July 3, 2020
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Christmas in July Events in Perth - June 16, 2020
- Maxi Taxi Perth - June 10, 2020
- Why You Should Buy A Fire Pit This Winter - May 12, 2020
- How Children Change Our Perspective On EVERYTHING Including Finance - May 11, 2020
- 5 Things (Other Than Breadmaking) That You Can Educate Yourself About This Quarantine. - April 5, 2020
- April Family Events in Perth - March 9, 2020
- Why a girls’ school from day one? - February 12, 2020
- How To Prepare Yourself For Your Next Big Exam - January 12, 2020