Elizabeth Quay has transformed into a temporary mine site until 27th June, with some of the biggest and coolest mining equipment on display as part of the 2021 Resources Technology Showcase event at the Convention and Exhibition Centre on 21 + 22 June.
I took my boys along to check out these BIG trucks, and they did not disappoint! There is over $4.5 million worth of Cat machinery on display.
Straight away, the boys were excited to see the excavators, thanks to Blippi they are big fans! It was great to see them up close and be able to teach them some fun facts about their favourite piece of machinery!
But the highlight was definitely being able to jump inside one of the mini excavators! Weather dependent, you can actually have a go at operating the excavator too. Secretly I think the dads loved it just as much as the kids.
There are live demonstrations of the next generation Cat 325 Excavator.
The impressive trucks are free for the public to visit and will be at Elizabeth Quay until Sunday 27 June, from 10am to 5pm each day.
- Funky Monkey Bars - August 1, 2021
- Top 10 Things to do in Mandurah this Winter - July 25, 2021
- Salt and Bush Eco Tours - July 25, 2021
- Ready, set, play with the Westfield Kids Pass - July 7, 2021
- Dolphin Quay Apartments, Mandurah - July 7, 2021
- Flip Out Mandurah - July 4, 2021
- Skating in Mandurah - July 4, 2021
- Mining Machinery at Elizabeth Quay - June 20, 2021
- PetTeet Park, York - June 12, 2021
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2021