Are you looking for a fancy feed for the family? Matilda Bay Restaurant is the place.
Situated on the Riverbanks of The Swan River the restaurant offers picturesque panoramic views of the river and Perth.
The dining experience is a Modern Australian Cuisine Experience, with market fresh seafood and fresh local produce, and the Kids menu will cater for all the fussy eaters. Definitely don’t let them miss out on the desserts!
Although exquisitely designed and appointed, the restaurant is warm and inviting for the family. We went for Father’s Day and all the kids were happy and catered for. A great chance to have a fine dining experience that involves the whole family.
The foyer area of the restaurant has a great collection of historical images and information about Matilda Bay and its colourful past as a family destination as the local baths. There is a bar area overlooking the river and the restaurant area has a spacious and friendly atmosphere.
After the experience of an amazing meal and amazing service why not take a stroll along the river with the family.
Walk-ins are welcome but reservations are advised.
Matilda Bay restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Find more family-friendly restaurants in Perth
- Aqua Resort Busselton - September 13, 2018
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup – CLOSED - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017