Like your coffee quick? Head to Kwik Koffee in Banksia Grove! The café with handy drive through is an offshoot of Yahava Coffee, which can be found in the Swan Valley, Margaret River and throughout south west WA.
On offer is Yahava’s quality coffee, as well as a sweet and savory selection of bites to eat. The drive through is so handy for parents on the go, especially if you don’t want to have to get the kids out of the car, just to grab an iced coffee.
If you’d like to take a little more time over your cuppa, there’s plenty of space inside the café. A large table is handy for group gatherings and though the café is on the smaller side – there’s still plenty of space to park up a couple of strollers.
For little ones that are happy to sit, high chairs are available. For active toddlers there’s a small kids corner close by with tents and toys to play with.
In the cabinet is a selection of muffins, banana bread, slices, and freshly made sandwiches. Kwik Koffee Banksia Grove is worth a drive-by for a barista made coffee on the run.
Find Kwik Koffee at Unit 4/302 Joseph Banks Blvd, Banksia Grove (Near the 7Eleven)
Get more info on Kwik Koffee Banksia Grove here.
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Tag in Perth - June 17, 2021
- Ultimate Guide to Things to Do in Albany with Kids - June 16, 2021
- Kids Cooking Classes in Perth - June 3, 2021
- Best Places for Bowling in Perth - June 3, 2021
- Be a Tourist in Your Own City – Our Guide to Perth Attractions - May 20, 2021
- Whistlepipe Gully Walk Trail, Perth Hills - May 19, 2021
- Places to Stop on the Way to South West WA - May 15, 2021
- Toastface Grillah, Perth City - May 7, 2021
- Ocean and Paddock, Albany - May 3, 2021
- Family Friendly Wineries in the Swan Valley and Perth Hills - April 30, 2021