Like your coffee quick? Head to Kwik Koffee in Banksia Grove! The café with handy drive through is an offshoot of Yahava Coffee, which can be found in the Swan Valley, Margaret River and throughout south west WA.
On offer is Yahava’s quality coffee, as well as a sweet and savory selection of bites to eat. The drive through is so handy for parents on the go, especially if you don’t want to have to get the kids out of the car, just to grab an iced coffee.
If you’d like to take a little more time over your cuppa, there’s plenty of space inside the café. A large table is handy for group gatherings and though the café is on the smaller side – there’s still plenty of space to park up a couple of strollers.
For little ones that are happy to sit, high chairs are available. For active toddlers there’s a small kids corner close by with tents and toys to play with.
In the cabinet is a selection of muffins, banana bread, slices, and freshly made sandwiches. Kwik Koffee Banksia Grove is worth a drive-by for a barista made coffee on the run.
Find Kwik Koffee at Unit 4/302 Joseph Banks Blvd, Banksia Grove (Near the 7Eleven)
Get more info on Kwik Koffee Banksia Grove here.
- Sistas Burns Beach - September 14, 2020
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 7, 2020
- Araluen Botanic Park, Roleystone - August 20, 2020
- Kwik Koffee, Banksia Grove - August 13, 2020
- 50 Ideas for Father’s Day in Perth - August 12, 2020
- Adventure Golf Midland - August 5, 2020
- Cycling with Kids in Perth - May 29, 2020
- COVID-Safe Kids Birthday Parties in Perth - May 15, 2020
- National Parks and Regional Parks in Perth - April 30, 2020
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas in Perth - April 24, 2020