Killa Sweet Treats is a sweet little cake shop and cafe situated among a small group of shops next to Hampton Park Primary School in Morley. If you haven’t visited yet, you don’t know what you’re missing!On entering the cafe, we were greeted warmly by the owner, Vanessa. We felt very welcome. Vanessa is a mum of seven children and a grandmother, and loves when kids visit her shop. She was happy for my little Miss to look through her look-book of cake photos, and gave her pencils and paper to draw with while we ate.
Vanessa makes fresh cupcakes onsite daily, plus coffee, milkshakes and toasted sandwiches. The cupcakes look wonderful, and taste divine!
My little Miss chose a red velvet cupcake with a little fondant heart on top and a vanilla milkshake – half sized milkshakes are available for children.I had a lemon burst cupcake and a latte. All up this cost us $14.
The cupcakes were amazing! Delicately light and melting in your mouth, and bursting with flavour. Little Miss doesn’t usually finish a full milkshake, but she polished this one off.
We sat outside on the verandah area to enjoy our treats. It’s set up with some neat little tables and stools, just the right size for kids. There’s also lunch bar seating inside by the window.
Killa Sweet Treats cupcakes can be purchased individually for $3.50, 4 for $14, 6 for $18, or a 12 pack for $38. Vanessa also takes custom orders for cupcakes, birthday cakes, cake smash cakes and wedding cakes. She was in the middle of whipping up a couple of wedding cakes when we popped in. They can also be made flourless, or without egg or lactose if required.
Contact her directly to confirm pricing.
The cafe is open
Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm
Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
Eftpos and Apple Pay payment options are available.
Killa Sweet Treats is located at Shop 1/13-15 Paine Road, Morley.
- Pears on Pottery, Mount Hawthorn - March 15, 2020
- Calisthenics WA - February 26, 2020
- Easter Family Events in Perth - February 18, 2020
- Piccolo’s Corner, West Leederville - February 11, 2020
- Scarborough Library - February 7, 2020
- Valentine’s Day for Families - February 6, 2020
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 4, 2020
- Dumbo Gelato, Scarborough - February 1, 2020
- Slate Cafe, Bennett Springs - January 29, 2020
- Bassendean Memorial Library - January 24, 2020