KIDZ KTUZ WHITFORDS IS NOW CLOSED
Whether it’s your child’s first hair cut, a quick trim or a fancy new style for a special occasion, then Kidz Kutz is the place to go!
Based inside the Westfield Whitfords Shopping Centre Kidz Kutz offers a great experience for your child’s hair cut/style which can sometimes be quite daunting for young kids.
Choose from a bright red fire engine, a Barbie Jeep or frog seat to have your child’s hair cut. Kids can watch YouTube videos of their choice be it Peppa Pig or Teenage Ninja Turtles.
During our visit a young boy was having his first haircut and was “petrified”, he was able to sit on his mummy’s lap and hug her while the hairdresser gentle cut his hair and talked to him to calm him down. By the end of the haircut, the boy was happily watching the Ipad TV and wasn’t bothered by the hairdresser finishing off his new style.
My little girl Paige decided she wanted to have her hair cut SHORT!!!! After two weeks of asking and making sure she was adamant that she wanted a short bob. We looked at a few styles on Google and decided on a shoulder length bob.
Paige with her long beautiful plait before her cut.
The first cut!
Followed by lots more!! Paige watched Peppa pig throughout the experience and was not phased by what was happening. Unaware that I was shedding a few tears about my gorgeous baby girl’s beautiful locks being cut off.
The cut was finished off with a little bow of Paige’s choice and clearing her nose of hairs of course!
The final bob and bow!
Paige wants to go back to Kidz Kutz to have her hair braided and made “beautiful” for her 5th birthday party later this year.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018