Welcome to Bumpity Bump Physiotherapy, one of Perth’s only exclusive Pregnancy and Postnatal Women’s Health Physiotherapy Clinics.
Located in Clarkson, our experienced and dedicated Women’s Health Physios can assess and treat your pregnant or postnatal conditions such as:
- Pelvic/Lower back pain/joint pain
- Pelvic floor muscle weakness or pain
- Bladder and Bowel Incontinence
- Episiotomy/Vaginal scar tissue pain/pain with sex
- Cracked Nipples (LASER)
- Caesarean Wound/Scar tissue pain
- Abdominal muscle separation (RAD)
- Individualised antenatal and postnatal exercise programmes to help prepare for delivery and encourage recovery.
We also offer Pregnancy and Postnatal specific exercise classes that are safe, fun and designed to help keep you fit in your pregnancy as well as encourage a speedy recovery after your delivery such as:
- Pregnancy Aqua Monday Class (Wangara)
- Fit4Bub Pregnancy (Pilates style) class Wed Nights (Ocean Reef)
- Bumpity Bump Physio Splash Mums and Bubs Class (Wangara/Ocean Reef/Merriwa)
- Postnatal Fitness Class (Ocean Reef)
VIRTUAL CLASSES DURING COVID-19
- Fit4Bub Pregnancy Exercise Class Mon and Wed 6pm (Free)
- Postnatal Fitness Exercise Class Tues and Fri 10am (Free)
- Antenatal Education for Labour Sat 9-12pm 16th May/22nd Aug
- BumpFit Pregnancy Education Wed 5.30pm 29th April/10th June/29th July (Free)
- Clinical appointments (online and face to face available)
As I know many families out there are doing it tough and it is so important at this time to stay connected, I would love you to join so all the exercise classes are free. These classes are LIVE, easy to join and run by qualified and experienced physios so are safe, interactive and fun 👍
There is a fee for the antenatal education classes but if that is difficult for you at the moment please let me know – I will work something out for you.
We are also able to do online appointments if you would rather not come into our clinic which is still open for essential treatment and following all precautions.
To join a class or make an appointment please go to my website at www.bumpitybump.com.au – click on book online and for classes please go to group sessions. Book as many as you would like and hope you can join me.
To make a class booking please contact me directly 0435 259 254 or email@example.com
Hope to see you on your Bumpity Bump Journey!
Julie Lynch (Obstetric Women’s Health Physio)
Provider No 208662DA
BSc (Physiotherapy), Grad Cert Continence and Women’s Health
Member Australian Physiotherapy Assoc
Member Continence and Women’s Health Group APA
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.