Give your child the best start to life!
Telethon Speech & Hearing provides essential early education, diagnostic support and therapy services for children with hearing, speech and language needs.
Our multi-disciplinary approach provides families with all the services they may need in one location.
Options and services available include:
- Specialised speech and language support for children aged 2-5 years
- Additional reading, spelling and literacy support for children Years 1-3
- Paediatric audiology including hearing tests, screenings and monitoring
- Individual and group assistance for children with hearing loss aged 0-5 years
- Primary and high-school support programs for children with hearing loss
Telethon Speech & Hearing also offers NDIS support and guidance for families.
Virtual classes during COVID-19
Every moment counts for your child! In this rapidly changing environment, Telethon Speech & Hearing would like to reassure families that we are doing everything we can to provide ongoing support to children under our care.
Our teletherapy services allow new and existing families who have children with hearing, speech, language and literacy challenges to continue receiving support from our specialist team of experts in the safety and comfort of your own home. No referral is needed.
Don’t risk your child falling behind. Continue helping your child to reach their developmental goals and milestones by connecting with experts at Telethon Speech & Hearing online.
Teletherapy and remote learning is available for:
– Speech Pathology
– Auditory-Verbal Therapy
– Occupational Therapy
– Counselling and Psychology
– NDIS advice and support
Chat to us about your child’s hearing, speech and language needs –
Call: (08) 9387 9888
Find us: @telethonspeechhearing
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.