Trial Kumon for your family this May
Have you ever wondered whether Kumon is right for your child? If so, May is your chance to find out.
Throughout May, Kumon centres in Western Australia are offering families a Free Trial of the Kumon Mathematics or English Programmes.
If you decide to participate, your child will receive individualised Kumon instruction over two weeks, for free. During this time, they will receive the necessary materials to allow them to experience study at the Kumon centre and at home.
Please call your local Kumon centre to register for a parent information session. Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Places are limited and acceptance for the Free Trial is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The registration deadline for the Free Trial varies across centres.
- Attendance at an information session is mandatory prior to your child participating in the Free Trial.
- The Free Trial consists of worksheet study over two weeks during May.
- Late registration may result in a shorter Free Trial.
- Operating procedures at each centre will vary.
- Kumon will always comply with WA Chief Health Officer COVID-19 requirements. Physical distancing and health and safety practices are in place at all centres.
- The Free Trial is available for one subject only (either English or Maths).
- Offer not available at all centres.
- There is no obligation to enrol after the Free Trial.
We invite you to visit this link to find your nearest Kumon centre:
Link text to display: www.kumonsearch.com.au
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.