Another rainy day and we’re off to check out ‘Let’s Play’ at IKEA.
They’re running different kids activity everyday of the school holidays and today, we got to do bead jewellery making.
All the activities are free and bookings are not required. Just turn up and have fun! It’s held in the main IKEA restaurant, closer to the coffee shop end.
All activities run from 9-11am everyday of the school holidays.
Mon 3 July – 3D paper decoration making
Tue 4 July – Make an IKEA PYSSLA bead bracelet
Wed 5 July – Balloon twisting workshop
Thu 6 July – 3D paper decoration making
Fri 7 July – Make an IKEA PYSSLA bead bracelet
Mon 10 July – 3D paper decoration making
Tue 11 July – Make an IKEA PYSSLA bead bracelet
Wed 12 July – Balloon twisting workshop
Thu 13 July – 3D paper decoration making
Fri 14 July – Make an IKEA PYSSLA bead bracelet
All activities are free of charge and no booking is required. Last admissions at 10.45am. Check out their website for more details.
Feeling hungry? Kids eat for only $1.50 from 5pm on weekdays at the IKEA Perth Restaurant. That’s any kids hot meal, normally $2.95.
- Perth Mango Farm - February 5, 2020
- Happy Feet Children’s Footwear, Alfred Cove - September 24, 2019
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018