The play area consists of a kids table and chairs, wooden play toy and some very very old and scrappy looking books. They could definitely do with upgrading the toys and books and perhaps adding some colouring in sheets and crayons.
We all ordered burger and chips, what else would you order in a burger joint!? I had a naked burger as I’m gluten allergic and sides of slaw and onion rings which the kids LOVE!! The Fremantle markets is an easy family day trip out with kids, lots of smells, colours and noise to keep the kids entertained.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- School Holidays WA 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018