The dinner menu offers a good variety to suit your tastes and palate. The kids’ menu includes burger & chips, fish & chips, nuggets & chips, spaghetti meat balls and macaroni cheese with bacon. Miss 4 had her usual fish and chips, a firm favourite although I would like to see it served with salad, especially for kids.The main menu includes pizza, steak & chips, salmon, curry, fish & chips, pies and a rather yummy German pork knuckle with sauerkraut which was twice cooked, boiled then roasted, so the crackling is super crisp and chewy! I had mine served with vegetables.Hubby had pizza with all the trimmings.
No.1 son was super hungry, and as there were no pizza options for the kids he wolfed down an adult Hawaiian pizza to himself.
- Mandalay Holiday Resort & Tourist Park, Busselton - October 15, 2019
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018