Hoopla Espresso Kensington is a great find, it has delicious coffee and food, a kids corner and a great little park across the road. It is not very big but has a number of seating options, outside under cover, comfy couches, bar stools or tables and can accommodate prams. Highchairs are available at the back of the cafe near the kids’ corner.
On this occasion, little Miss and I stopped in for a coffee before her dance class. We hadn’t been for awhile but found the same friendly service and cabinets of tempting food that we remembered. There was a cabinet of cakes and slices and one of sandwiches, rolls, salads and quiches. It all looked amazing.
Little Miss headed straight for the kids’ corner while I ordered. The kids’ corner is only a small space but has quite a variety of toys. There is a magnet board with some magnets, connect four, books to read and an assortment of other toys.
I ordered my coffee in a takeaway cup so we could also go to the park. I also chose a lemon pistachio slice. Little Miss decided she didn’t want anything on this occasion. The cake and coffee were quickly delivered to the table and both were delicious. I tucked in while little Miss continued to play.
Hoopla Espresso Kensington is a great little cafe to visit with a few friends with kids or small mothers group. Be prepared to visit Moresby St Reserve, just across the road, when you leave. That’s where we headed when we left.
Free street parking available on Moresby St.
Hoopla Espresso – 8 Morseby St Kensington
Open – Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
Saturday 7am to 1pm
- Mandurah Cruises Christmas Lights Cruise - October 31, 2023
- Creative Soul Sessions at the Art Bar - October 26, 2023
- Bilya Cafe, Burswood - July 11, 2023
- York Ice Cream Co and York Olive Oil Company - July 4, 2023
- The Colony of Midland - March 23, 2023
- Wonderland at WA Museum Boola Bardip - January 18, 2023
- Mills Park Library, Beckenham - September 28, 2022
- Kambarang Garden Centre, Bentley - September 7, 2022
- Hummingbird Waterside Cafe, Mandurah - March 10, 2022
- AmazingCo Mystery Picnic - January 10, 2022