Perth’s love of ice cream and gelato just keeps on growing! Korean favourite “Honey Creme” is taking over the world and their very first Australian outlet has opened up in Perth’s CBD.
Honey Crème, found on Barrack Street between the Hay and Murray Street Malls, is a soft serve lover’s paradise. While having a wander around the shops, Little Chef and I popped in to see what all the fuss is about.
Honey Crème’s signature honeycomb flavour is unmistakably popular, though Little Chef had one of their special flavours in his sights. You’ll also find delicious (and wacky) flavours like bacon and chocolate, organic cotton candy, popcorn, cereal milk(?!), churros, tiramisu and macarons.
If you’re feeling fancy, get a milkshake topped with organic cotton candy – the kids will love it!
Little Chef devoured the scrumptious “Milo Reo” ice cream, a milo/oreo combo topped with a sugar cracker. He loved it, saying it was incredibly creamy and sweet. Their soft serve is made with premium fresh local milk and then sweetened with organic local honeycomb.
It certainly beats a 50 cent cone, but priced from $5.50 they’re not as budget friendly! Essentially Honey Crème is a takeaway, but the tiny store does have two or three small tables inside if you prefer to sit and eat your ice cream.
No matter which flavour you decide on, all of Honey Creme’s creations look just as good as they taste.
Find Honey crème at 61 Barrack Street, Perth CBD.
- Great British Chippy, Currambine - July 31, 2021
- Party Ideas for Tweens and Teenagers in Perth - July 29, 2021
- Handasyde Strawberry Farm, Albany - July 27, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Tag in Perth - July 17, 2021
- The Ultimate Kid-Friendly Guide to Denmark and Walpole - June 23, 2021
- Ultimate Guide to Things to Do in Albany with Kids - June 16, 2021
- Kids Cooking Classes in Perth - June 3, 2021
- Best Places for Bowling in Perth - June 3, 2021
- Be a Tourist in Your Own City – Our Guide to Perth Attractions - May 20, 2021
- Whistlepipe Gully Walk Trail, Perth Hills - May 19, 2021