Now international travel is back you may have Bali back on the agenda. Bali is currently in their wet season, so if you’re travelling with kids it’s a good idea to have some indoor activities on your list. One great rainy day activity is the Giant human claw machine inside the Lippo Mall. No booking is required so it’s a good last-minute addition to your trip.
As the name suggests, it’s just like the skill tester claw machines you see everywhere, but on a giant scale and you’re the claw! On arrival, the staff will strap your body and ankles into a harness. Plastic booties are put over your feet for hygiene reasons. They will then give you giant clown gloves so you can scoop up as many prizes as possible!
The staff control where you go and will lower you slowly into the pit, you can use your arms and legs to collect prizes.
Most of the prizes are packets of chips but occasionally they add stuffed toys too. Our 3 kids collected 10-14 packets of chips each! They all said it was lots of fun.
Giant Human Claw is running now until March 5th (although it could get extended). It is located in the centre of the Lippo Mall, Jl Kartika Plaza, Kuta.
Cost on Monday-Thursday is Rp 50,000 (AU$5), Friday-Sunday Rp 70,000 (AU$7).
No booking needed.
Discover Bali things to do in Bali with Klook
- Pick Your Own Blueberries at GreenAcres Blueberry Farm - October 23, 2023
- Grand Mirage Resort Bali - June 10, 2023
- Giant Human Claw Machine at Lippo Mall Bali - February 9, 2023
- Grapes On Swan - January 17, 2023
- Kalbarri Skywalk – Everything you need to know - November 21, 2022
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - October 12, 2022
- Dinosaurs of Patagonia, WA Museum Boola Bardip - July 2, 2022
- Van Gogh Alive, Perth - June 18, 2022
- Lawn Bowls for Kids - June 18, 2022
- Gnomesville, Wellington Mill - May 5, 2022