This location is a must stop whilst exploring the South West. These two establishments sit side by side at the corner of Caves and Quininup Roads, Yallingup
At Gabriel’s Chocolate you can learn all about the making of the chocolate from the collection and extraction from the bean to the mixes and strengths of the chocolate that they produce in the onsite factory. The showroom has taste tests and a large array of blocks and chocolate inspired gifts for purchase.
If you are feeling indulgent check out the café’s dessert bar and signature hot chocolates or their amazing arrange of Gabriel’s icecreams!
This is a great spot to stop for a while as the kids can run around on the expansive lawns or play with the ball sports and puzzles provided on the lawn area at the House of Cards deck, which often has live music playing on Sunday afternoons. Check their facebook page for upcoming events.
- Aqua Resort Busselton - September 13, 2018
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017
- Showtime Limousines, Perth - March 9, 2017
- Whiteman Park Tram Ride - February 28, 2017
- Pedal Play Whiteman Park - January 30, 2017