If you treat your dog or cat like a precious member of your family, then you’ll want to treat your furry friend to a trip to Furbaby Café and Boutique in Westminster! The café has been a popular spot for animal loving families for a few years and as well as it being a top spot for pooches and felines, it’s also very child friendly. Perhaps you don’t have a dog and your kids are pestering you for one? They might enjoy a trip to this café too for a little “dog watching”.
You’ll find the FurBaby is part accessory/gift shop, part grooming boutique, as well as the café. The store has plenty of dog and cat accessories.
The salon offers treatments from nail clipping to a full groom with all the latest animal perfumes and products.
We visited with our pup, Ruby, for a coffee. She’s a social butterfly and was very excited to meet the other dogs there too, who were all very friendly.
All of the café’s seating is outside, in the covered alfresco area. There are handy hooks on the walls to attach your dog’s leash, so you don’t have to keep hold while you try to eat.
If the multitude of dogs aren’t enough to keep your kids occupied, there’s also a kids corner with books, toys, colouring and a big blackboard.
Hungry adults, kids and dogs are catered for with dedicated menus for everyone. As well as breakfast and lunch dishes on the menu, there are cabinets inside with cakes and other treats for humans and fur babies.
Little Chef chose a creamy yogurt based bark-a sundae treat for Ruby, who literally lapped it up! There’s also dog beer, puppy popsicles and even steak and mash for dogs!
He enjoyed a ham and cheese croissant.
We had a cuppa coffee while the “kids” ate.
There’s plenty of fresh water available for dogs, they can lap it up from the big ceramic bowl or use a smaller plastic bowl to scoop water to take back to your table.
Furbaby Café even holds birthday paw-tys!
We visited on a Saturday morning and there was also a dog washer available.
Whether you’d like to enjoy a coffee while you wait for your pet to be groomed, want to treat your furry friends to something tasty or just would like to dog-watch, it sure is an animal lovers paradise at Furbaby Cafe and Boutique!
Find Furbaby Cafe and Boutique at 29/386 Wanneroo Road, Westminster.
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - March 25, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020
- Kingsway Markets, Madeley - March 11, 2020
- Playgrounds with Sporting Facilities in Perth - March 4, 2020
- Family Friendly Breweries in Perth and the Swan Valley - March 4, 2020
- The Ultimate Kid-Friendly Guide to Hillarys Boat Harbour - March 3, 2020
- Stadium Café, Lathlain - February 29, 2020