Funk Cider Review
Funk Cider, located in Caversham, opened in 2016 with a new take on craft cider. The business was established by Dustin and Martin Michael- two country brothers from Toodyay- who are also behind the Michael Brothers cold-pressed juice and craft soda. (Which are DELICIOUS).
Funk Cider is a great spot for families and kids. The venue has plenty of space for the kids to run around, as well as lawn games like Giant Connect 4 and a backyard tennis set.
For those with bored little ones that you need to occupy while waiting on your food or drinks order, there’s colouring in and word search activities available at Funk Cider too!
The food was amazing! The cheeseburger we ordered did not disappoint, it is filling and delicious. Everything here is reasonably priced which makes our visit more welcoming. High chairs are available.
There’s plenty of shade under trees on these hot days if you need it too! On Thursday evenings live music is at the cider garden, so this would be your perfect night out for food & drinks with friends or family.
We had a lovely afternoon here with the kids enjoying great food and drinks.
55 Benrara Road, Caversham
Monday – Tuesday 11am – 5pm*
Wednesday – Friday 11am – 9pm
Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
- Funk Cider, Swan Valley - January 10, 2022
- Swan Valley Brewery - November 23, 2021
- Avocados, Kelmscott - October 23, 2021
- State Swim Ellenbrook - October 13, 2021
- Discovery Park – Swan Valley - October 13, 2021
- Edgecombe Bros, Henley Brook - September 30, 2021
- Swan Districts Gymnastics - September 9, 2021
- Carilley Estate, Swan Valley - June 14, 2021
- The Beach House Play Centre, Balcatta - June 8, 2021
- Oggies Ice Cream Cafe, Swan Valley - June 7, 2021