Do you need a peaceful Adult Only Night with some friends? Fired Ceramic Café in Joondalup offer a monthly (usually a Thursday) “Paint in Peace” session from 6pm to 9pm.
This “NO KIDS” session is a great way to catch up with a friend or two, or even book in a group. The café is open with Coffees available, or do what we did and take a cheese platter and a bottle of wine!
The café is a warm friendly environment where you can create a wonderful gift, or even for once Mum’s and Dad’s can create something for themselves!
Pieces start from around $15 and you can get your creative on with the helpful staff guiding you through the painting process, then pick up your masterpiece fired and shiny, later the next week.
Bookings are essential to ensure a spot on 9300 1811 or head to their facebook page!
- Aqua Resort Busselton - September 13, 2018
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017