In these uncertain times of supermarket shelves standing empty and worries about the corona virus, perhaps the last thing you feel like doing is cooking a family meal. Many of Perth’s restaurants and cafes have temporally closed, while many are also offering restaurant quality meals to take away.
We all have a favourite eatery and if we have the means, we should support our fab little locals, so that they can re-open when the carona crisis is over. So be sure to try to order direct from the venue first (delivery apps also take a chunk of their profit). And why not buy a gift voucher to use in future, or a bag of coffee to help them along?
Please feel free to mention your business in the comments below and share this with your friends to help support Perth’s amazing chefs, waitstaff and suppliers.
*Please note that this list is changeable and be sure to check the venue’s website before visiting*
Venues in the City and Inner North Offering Take Away
Venues North of Perth Offering Take Away
Venues South of Perth Offering Take Away
Venues East of Perth & Swan Valley Offering Take Away
Venues in the Perth Hills Offering Take Away
Venues West of Perth Offering Take Away
Do you know a Family Friendly Perth Restaurant or Café offering take away? Let us know in the comments below!
- Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Attractions Around the World - March 30, 2020
- Grocery Delivery Services in Perth - March 26, 2020
- Family Friendly Perth Restaurants & Cafes Offering Take Away - March 25, 2020
- 20 Indoor Activities for Parents - March 21, 2020
- 40 Fun Indoor Activities for Kids at Home - March 15, 2020
- Kingsway Markets, Madeley - March 11, 2020
- Playgrounds with Sporting Facilities in Perth - March 4, 2020
- Family Friendly Breweries in Perth and the Swan Valley - March 4, 2020
- The Ultimate Kid-Friendly Guide to Hillarys Boat Harbour - March 3, 2020
- Stadium Café, Lathlain - February 29, 2020