This Easter School Holidays Epicurean at Crown Perth is joining in with the school holiday fun by offering kids the chance to decorate their own doughnuts!
Treat the family to weekday lunch from Monday – Friday 6th-16th April and children aged 4 to 12 years can create their own dessert masterpiece with their DIY Doughnut Decorating activity. The kids will be spoilt for choice with four delicious doughnuts and an array of toppings.
Don’t worry about your child getting covered in chocolate sauce and icing, a cover-up bib is provided.
A take-home box is available if they wish to save their creation for an afternoon treat.
You’ll be able to sit back, relax and indulge in Epicurean’s array in mouth-watering dishes while the kids get creative – once they have eaten their own lunch of course!
You’ll be absolutely spoilt for choice with a fine selection of seafood, salads, Asian, Indian and western dishes and roast meats. The hard part is having enough room to try everything!
A big hit with Miss 9 was the fabulous range of sushi whereas Miss 7 devoured the butter chicken and naan bread.
Make sure you leave plenty of room for dessert! There is a huge amount of choice including cakes, chocolates, individual desserts, petit fours, fruit, ice cream and one of the largest chocolate fountains in Australia!
DIY Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean
- Top 6 Features To Consider Before Buying Baby Carriers - November 12, 2021
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - November 9, 2021
- The Life Boat, Mindarie Marina - November 9, 2021
- How to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth - November 1, 2021
- Baby Massage 101: A First-Time Parent’s Guide - October 21, 2021
- Best Subscription Boxes for Kids - October 20, 2021
- Tokyo Treat Subscription Box Review - October 19, 2021
- Kids Halloween Party Food - October 14, 2021
- Ancient Greeks: Athletes, Warriors and Heroes Exhibition at WA Museum Boola Bardip - October 7, 2021
- Best Non-Chocolate Advent Calendars for Kids 2021 - October 5, 2021