Best thing is it is open every day except Monday and most nights until 9:00pm which for Albany is a big bonus.
Don Japanese Fusion is a lovely, bright lit space with plenty of seating. Everything seems light and modern and the kids enjoyed their bar style dining.
The food was delicious! Fresh, tasty and we were not kept waiting long. We ordered some sushi rolls for the kids and my Mum recommended an Okonomiyaki to share. I wish I’d ordered my own. I also wish I hadn’t offered any to my children who unfortunately loved it as much as me. Seriously. What is not to love about a Japanese pancake. To die for!
We played it safe with some light lavender tea, though next time I will definitely be keen to try the peony and apparently the health benefits of mulberry leaf are supposed to be impressive. I may have to go in secret as my daughter helped polished off half the pot to wash the pancake down!
Tuesday – Saturday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019