For our review of Dinoland, Fremantle in school holidays 2021 click here
Embark on a ROARsome adventure around Fremantle these school holidays!
At each dinosaur, kids will learn new and interesting facts about dinosaurs – Miss 9 was shocked to discover that scientists don’t actually know what colour dinosaurs were… I have a feeling I’ll be seeing a lot more pink dinosaurs in the near future!
There are also special kids activities taking place at the WA Shipwrecks Museum, Kidogo Arthouse, Toyworld and Fremantle Library.
The kids also loved walking past the Fremantle Fire Station on the way to discover the Parasaurolophus at Pioneer Park.
We stopped for lunch at Clancy’s Fish Pub, where you’ll also find the Edmontosaurus. Kids meals are $12 and include a drink.
After lunch, we headed toward the markets, finding more dinosaurs along the way.
My toddlers were getting a little tired, so we opted to return to the car and drive to Fremantle Prison to find our last dinosaur, the Ankylosaurus.
If you aren’t keen on walking, the Red Cat Bus will take you past or close to most dinosaurs.
We had a great day, not only did we love finding all the dinosaurs, it was also a great way to explore Fremantle!
Dinosaurs Come Alive
- City of Perth Australia Day Festival - January 23, 2021
- Family Rave Day – Fringe Mixtape - January 21, 2021
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill – Grape Picking Perth - January 20, 2021
- FRINGE WORLD Mermaids - January 19, 2021
- DinoLand, Fremantle - January 10, 2021
- Broadwater Resort, Busselton - January 7, 2021
- Yagan Square Wonderland, 17 Dec – 3 Jan - December 17, 2020
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - December 17, 2020
- The Aviation Heritage Museum, Bull Creek - December 17, 2020
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 24, 2020