Dinoland Review – Dinosaurs in Fremantle
These school holidays embark on a ROARsome adventure through DinoLand at the Esplanade Park in Fremantle.
DinoLand features life-like dinosaurs that move and roar, there’s also lots of dinosaur facts so you can learn more about your favourite dinosaurs. The Baryonyx was my little guys favourite dinosaur, followed closely by the T-Rex and her hatching babies.
The Triceratops skeleton is also very impressive.
Wondering through DinoLand you’ll also discover giant prehistoric bugs and insects.
In the Discovery Zone kids can get up close with a dinosaur.
Dig for dinosaur fossils.
Bounce on 2 dinosaur-themed bouncy castles.
Solve dinosaur jigsaw puzzles.
And compare your foot to dinosaur footprints.
There is a coffee cart within DinoLand so you can enjoy a coffee while the kids play, there’s also plenty of natural shade from the huge pine trees.
DinoLand is open everyday day to 31 January with 6 sessions daily;
– 9.00am – 10.00am
– 10.30am – 11.30am
– 12.00pm – 1.00pm
– 1.30pm – 2.30pm
– 3.00pm – 4.00pm
– 4.30pm – 5.30pm
Entry to DinoLand is $10 per person, children under 2 years are free. I would recommend booking online and taking advantage of the exclusive online offer for DinoLand entry + Tourist Wheel for $15.
There is also a dinosaur gift shop.
On now until 31 January 2021 at Esplanade Park, Marine Terrace, Fremantle.
- City of Perth Australia Day Festival - January 23, 2021
- Family Rave Day – Fringe Mixtape - January 21, 2021
- Padbury Pickings, Herne Hill – Grape Picking Perth - January 20, 2021
- FRINGE WORLD Mermaids - January 19, 2021
- DinoLand, Fremantle - January 10, 2021
- Broadwater Resort, Busselton - January 7, 2021
- Yagan Square Wonderland, 17 Dec – 3 Jan - December 17, 2020
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - December 17, 2020
- The Aviation Heritage Museum, Bull Creek - December 17, 2020
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 24, 2020