Dinoland Review – Dinosaurs in Fremantle
These school holidays embark on a ROARsome adventure through DinoLand at the Esplanade Park in Fremantle.
DinoLand features life-like dinosaurs that move and roar, there’s also lots of dinosaur facts so you can learn more about your favourite dinosaurs. The Baryonyx was my little guys favourite dinosaur, followed closely by the T-Rex and her hatching babies.
The Triceratops skeleton is also very impressive.
Wondering through DinoLand you’ll also discover giant prehistoric bugs and insects.
In the Discovery Zone kids can get up close with a dinosaur.
Dig for dinosaur fossils.
Bounce on 2 dinosaur-themed bouncy castles.
Solve dinosaur jigsaw puzzles.
And compare your foot to dinosaur footprints.
There is a coffee cart within DinoLand so you can enjoy a coffee while the kids play, there’s also plenty of natural shade from the huge pine trees.
DinoLand is open everyday day to 31 January with 6 sessions daily;
– 9.00am – 10.00am
– 10.30am – 11.30am
– 12.00pm – 1.00pm
– 1.30pm – 2.30pm
– 3.00pm – 4.00pm
– 4.30pm – 5.30pm
Entry to DinoLand is $10 per person, children under 2 years are free. I would recommend booking online and taking advantage of the exclusive online offer for DinoLand entry + Tourist Wheel for $15.
There is also a dinosaur gift shop.
On now until 31 January 2021 at Esplanade Park, Marine Terrace, Fremantle.
- Your Fun Shack, Alkimos - May 18, 2022
- Apple Picking Tour at Core Cider House - May 12, 2022
- Lord Forrest Hotel, Bunbury - May 11, 2022
- Elizabeth Quay Fun Fair, 9 – 25 April - April 10, 2022
- Matagarup Zip+Climb - March 10, 2022
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - February 2, 2022
- Kwillena Gabi Pool, Mandurah - January 13, 2022
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - January 5, 2022
- Sunset Coast Explorer - December 22, 2021
- Coolzy Personal Air Conditioner - December 16, 2021