Decadent C is a lovely cafe just outside Mandurah which serves delicious cakes and chocolate treats and has a play area that will keep the kids happy for ages. The cafe is spacious with indoor or outdoor seating. As you enter there is a small window where you can see the chocolate treats being made – unfortunately when we visited there wasn’t much being done. There are several display cabinets with take-home treats like bags of chocolates or meringues.
My daughter couldn’t walk past the brightly coloured iced cupcakes. To make them more tempting they were topped with characters like Peppa Pig, Minions, Shopkins and Unicorns. She chose one with a unicorn topper. There were a couple of cabinets full of other devious looking cakes.
The cafe also offers more substantial food such as wraps, burgers, quiches and tarts. For kids, there is the children value pack which includes mini pie, quiche, cupcake, drink and a chocolate or vegemite, peanut paste, choc nut sandwich or fairy bread.
We ordered coffees, cupcakes and a bag of the take-home chocolate and found a table outside.
Our daughter was straight into the play area which was well equipped with a play fort, cubby house, wooden train and ride in/on cars. Some of the tables had umbrellas for shade. When we visited the play area had no cover but it looks like there were poles in place for shade sails over some of the equipment.
Our daughter was happy to play for quite a while, popping back every now and again to have a bit from her cupcake.
After our coffee and cake, we headed across the road to Amaze Miniature Park.
25 Husband Rd, Barragup
Open 9am to 3.30pm Weekdays, closed Wednesday’s
9.00am to 4.30pm weekends
- Discovery Rottnest Island - May 26, 2020
- City View Cafe at Optus Stadium - February 20, 2020
- Bilgoman Swimming Pool, Darlington - December 20, 2019
- Mandurah Cruises Christmas Lights Cruise - December 19, 2019
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - December 19, 2019
- Christmas 360, Toodyay - July 18, 2019
- Antz HQ, Victoria Park – CLOSED - May 30, 2019
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018