The Crazy Pickle Steakhouse in Armadale is super family friendly with a menu to satisfy all taste buds!
Enjoy alfresco dining
or choose from the many indoor options of standard tables, funky booths
and they even have extra wide and long tables for big groups.
They have a fantastic bar with a great range of beer on tap, spirits, wines and cocktails for Mums and Dads to “wind down”.
The menu obviously caters to the carnivores with plenty of steak options from their “Stupendous Steaks” range as well as other meaty options including the: Cuckoo Chicken, Farcical Fish; Bonkers Burgers; Ridiculous Rib Ranges and not forgetting the vegetarians who can choose from the Insane Salads. Much more including Toppers, sides, extras and even pasta.
Kids menu had a great range too, with my kids choosing the ever adventurous Fish and Chips and Nuggets and Chips. We ordered some calamari to share. All our meals came out promptly and were super fresh and delicious. The kids enjoyed the baskets and the general presentation overall.
Armadale, Western Australia 6112
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019